9.18.2012

End-of-Summer Sale on Simply Summer!



Have you ever been over to Modern Alternative Mama? I'm hoping you've at least visited Modern Alternative Kitchen, the sister site that I contribute to monthly.

Kate Tietje, the writer and editor behind MAM and three sister sites, has written SEVEN eBooks! That is quite an accomplishment; she's a pretty talented and diligent lady!

I'm telling you this because her latest eBook, Simply Summer, is going to be on sale starting TOMORROW, for 50 percent off! That's less than four bucks, people! The sale ends Saturday, so you gotta hurry!

Want to know more?

This book contains over thirty delicious, easy, refreshing summer recipes. I'm looking forward to trying the recipes for Bacon, Spinach and Tomato Pasta, homemade Barbecue Sauce, and Fruit Salad with Poppyseed Dressing! Warm weather crops are still available at Farmer's Markets, so you have some time to try out some of these recipes before winter comes. Plus, you'll have something to look forward to next summer!

To find out more, visit the MAM store.

How to get the sale price?
Simply enter "ENDOFSEASON" at checkout. I know I'll be picking one up for this rediculous sale price. I hope you do too!

Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Modern Alternative Mama and will receive compensation for purchases made through the links on this page. But Kate rocks and I'd promote her stuff anyway, especially for such a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment