10.01.2012

Meal Plan October 1-7 @ Modern Alternative Kitchen


Tuscan Style Potato Soup
Rabbit rabbit! 

If you say that as the last thing you say on the last day of the month, and then as the first thing you say the next morning, you are supposed to have good luck all month. Or at least that's what my mom always told me. I can't tell you if it works because I've never remembered to do it. Oh well.

Luck or no luck, today is the first day of October! That means there is no denying that autumn is really here. And in this house, autumn means...soup! 

Today you can catch me over at Modern Alternative Kitchen sharing my meal plan for the week. It's full of easy, comforting recipes that are perfect for autumn, like Tuscan Style Potato Soup and Slow-Cooker Roast Chicken and Gravy. Head on over to see what we're eating this week and check out the links to the recipes!

There is also a link-up for you to share your own Real Food meal plans. We'd love for you to share it with us!

Have you planned your meals for the week yet? Stop what you're doing and plan!

Like what you just read? Subscribe so you don't miss a thing!

Part of: Menu Plan Monday @ Orgjunkie.com, Natural Living Monday

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll check it out! I will be starting a Figure Friendly Comfort Food link up on Fridays starting this week! I'd love for you to join me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out!

      Delete